pet animal like dog,cat,rabbit, & pet bird are very senstive,they carry infection from environment,infected food or water.
for prevention of pet animal disease i suggest some special thought so please follow this
- provide clean and healthy food and clean water 3 to 4 times in a day to your pets,common food for puppy and adult dog are,royal canon,pedigree,smart heart.
- dont store the pet food only buy limited quantity pet food,other food are start from 2 month of age like,milk,chapati,curd,vegetable,dalia etc
for more information take advice by a veterinary doctor
- deworming of dog and cat is start from 15 days of age and repeat in every 15 days upto 3 month then repeat in every one month upto 6 month of age after 6 month repeat in every 3 month
- vaccination of puppy 1st 45 days of age ,2nd 70 days, 3rd 90 days, antirabies 1st 90 days 2nd 120 days of age and vaccine is repeat every year
general checkup-every month general checkup of dog and cat is very necessary for better health,some medicine for better pet health are calcium preparation medicine and some multivitamin and prebiotic and probiotic
Grooming is a vital part in the well-being and healthiness of a dog which can improve their lifespan. How much grooming a dog needs depends on its breed, age, and health. Regular grooming helps to ensure the dog is healthy and comfortable. While many dogs shed, others such as the poddle, do not shed as profusely and require grooming by a professional every 6–8 weeks maximum.
The main reasons for daily grooming include:
- decreased chance of various health problems, such as thrush, scratches, and other skin problems
- general cleanliness of the dog
- monitoring of the dog’s health by checking for cuts, heat, swelling, lameness, or changes in temperament, all of which could be indicative of illness
- forging of a closer bond between dog and owner
- reducing infestation load of external parasites on skin
- avoid matting that can potentially cause health concerns like skin irritation or the entrapment of harmful bacteria in the coat
- dog training –start from 2 to 3 month of age
- bathing-every 3rd to 4th day